The Industry-leading noise cancellation made even smarter, SONY 1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling headphones WH-1000XM2 now with personal and atmospheric pressure optimizing that adjusts to your individual listening style and your altitude.
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELLING lets you listen without distractions
- PERSONAL OPTIMIZING analyses personal characteristics like head size, glasses and hair, then optimizes sound to you.
- SMART LISTENING by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity such as traveling, walking, and waiting, then adjusts ambient sound settings to you. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect APP
- SENSE ENGINE™ gives you the power to tune in and out of your music at a touch.
- Control at your fingertips: change the track, turn the volume up or down and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the panel with your fingertip.
- Keep the music playing with long battery life and quick charging, giving 70 minutes of play after just 10 minutes of charge.
- Wireless freedom with BLUETOOTH® technology and NFC
- High-quality audio with DSEE HX™, S-Master HX ™ and LDAC
- Truly authentic sound: Hear music that stays true to the original recording with High-Resolution Audio.
- Swivel designed earcups fold neatly into the carry case along with the cable for easy storage.
- Airplane Adapter plug: use the supplied cable for uninterrupted truly High-Resolution Audio and noise cancelling for up to 13 hours.
- Weight: Approx. 9.7 oz- Driver Unit: 1.57", dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Impedance (OHM): 46 ohm (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 14 ohm (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Frequency Response (includes Active Operation): 4 Hz–40,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Bluetooth® Communication): 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)/20 Hz–40,000 Hz (LDAC 96 kHz Sampling, 990 kbps)
- Sensitivities (DB/MW): 103 dB/mW (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98 dB/mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Volume Control: Touch Sensor
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 4 hrs
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- Battery Life (Continuous Music Playback Time): Max. 30 hrs (NC ON), Max. 38 hrs (NC OFF)
- Battery Life (Waiting Time): Max. 40 hrs (NC ON), Max. 200 hrs (NC OFF)
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length: Headphone cable (approx. 4.92', OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Bluetooth® Version: Version 4.1
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx. 30 ft (10 m)
What's in the box
- Carrying Case; Plug Adaptor for In-flight Use; Headphone cable (approx. 4.92', OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug); USB Cable